First Congressional District Office invites Davaoeños to avail Tesda scholarship
First Congressional District Communication and Information Office
DAVAO CITY - The First Congressional District Office of Davao in partnership with TESDA, invites Davaoeños to avail of its Technical Education and Skills Development Scholarship Program.
This program aims to provide accessible education and continuous learning to anyone who aspires to acquire new skills or enhance their existing talents and knowledge amidst the Covid19 pandemic.
Interested applicants must at least be 18 years old and a high school graduate. Courses offered are the following:
• Automotive Servicing NC II
• Bread & Pastry Production NC II
• Computer System Servicing NC II
• Contact Center Servicing NC II
• Electrical Installation & Maintenance NC II
• Health Care Services NC II
• Heavy Equipment Operation (FORKLIFT) NC II
• Heavy Equipment Operation (EXCAVATOR) NC II
• Heavy Equipment Operation (BULLDOZER) NC II
• House Keeping NC II
• Plumbing NC II
• Shielded Metal Arc
• Shielded Metal Arc NC II
• Tile Setting NC II
• Visual Graphic Design NC III
For more information you kindly visit the First Congressional District Office of Davao located at Ponciano Street and look for Ms. Erly Delantar or Ms. Suzzane Calayo. You may also call or text at the following contact numbers 09667510792 (Globe) and 09683022613 (Smart).